Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

3/8- Psalm 69:29-32 Salvation as Protection

3/8- Psalm 69:29-32


29 I am in pain and distress; may your salvation, O God, protect me. 30 I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving. 31 This will please the LORD more than an ox, more than a bull with its horns and hoofs. 32 The oppressed will see and be glad— you who seek God, may your hearts live!



Thoughts: The salvation of God protects us. It is a helmet (Eph 6:17) to guard our head against the blows of the enemy. May God guard our heads against the rages of doubt, anger, and hopelessness. Those who praise God best with thanksgiving have experienced His help in time of distress, desperation, and doubt. Prayers and songs of thanksgiving from the heart are more meaningful than offerings and gifts given. This also is a prayer that our own deliverance will be a testimony to others who are suffering, to inspire them.



Prayer: Seal me and protect me, O God. May your deliverance develop thanksgiving in my heart- may you get the credit. May your deliverance of me in my need be a compass that points others to your truth and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment